20 November 2008

Google Reader!

I have a Google Reader Problem and admitting that is the first step.

It started slowly.  I used it to watch Tomato Nation, Cute Overload, and XKCD.  Slowly, I added a few feminist blogs to the mix.

But it snowballed.  I'm reading politcal blogs, writing blogs, sex blogs.  My friends' blogs from all over the web.

Google Reader tracks your reading habits.  Here's what mine is saying right now:
From your 69 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 4,937 items, starred 58 items, shared 52 items, and emailed 14 items.


No wonder I don't have time to read fiction anymore.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You know I feel your pain here. From your 72 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 6,967 items. I'm considering just reading blogs about sleep instead of actually doing it.

A random link for your perusal « Recycled Contents said...

[...] January 12, 2009 · No Comments I read a lot of blogs. [...]